2020 was certainly a year to remember! It seems like a lifetime ago that we were sunning ourselves on the beach in January with no idea what life would be like a month or so later. Covid-19 certainly turned our lives upside-down but despite this, and probably even because of this, there will have been many memorable moments captured in photos throughout the year.
So now we sit at the start of a new year with a backlog of photos that we thought we would get around to printing at some point, but never did. This is the perfect opportunity to create your own personalised collage poster with a selection of your favourite memories of the year.
The collage posters come in two print sizes (45x60cm and 60x90cm) with various options for the number of photos in the posters. The obvious size for an “Our 2020” poster is the 60x90cm print with 54 photos that are each approx 10cm square. This allows you to aim for one photo a week with a couple extra – perhaps a title image at the start and an extra photo at the end.
If you are looking to add a title image, we have created a few designs and popped them here for you to download and use.
Alternatively, you can follow the steps below to create your own designs in Canva.
5 Steps to create your Our 2020 poster title image in Canva
- Head over to Canva.com and create a free account if you don’t already have one.
- Create a new custom design (button at top right) which is the size of the photos in the poster you have selected. For example we are creating a 10x10cm design for the 54 photo poster.
- You can use any of the template designs to get you started, or create your own design using the free elements available.
- Once your design is complete, use the download button to save a .png file of your design.
- Return to HappyMoose and create a new Collage Poster project.
- Upload your Canva design and the rest of the images you want in your poster to complete your project and order your poster.